HANK is a lower limb gait training exoskeleton with actuation to the hip, knee, and ankle in the same plane of movement. Designed for:
- Adults 1.5 meters to 1.95 meters in height
- Maximum body weight of 100kg
- To be used for stroke and neurological conditions patients
- Paralysis due to spinal cord injury
- Made using lightweight aluminum 7075
- Mechanically limited range of motion for safety
Reportedly, the HANK is undergoing a new revision that will feature a lightweight but visually appealing external casing. The HANK is a unique exoskeleton that uses design input from the West and East. It shares commonality with American and Japanese rehabilitation exoskeletons.
GOGOA Mobility Robots, Polígono Industrial Mugitegi vial C17-18, 20700 Urretxu (Gipuzkoa), Spain, website
Exoskeleton Report does not endorse one exoskeleton product over another. The exoskeleton catalog is purely for educational purposes. The catalog is meant to provide an easily accessible birds-eye view of the exoskeleton industry, and a quick method to sort exoskeletons by type and purpose. All prices are approximate and are meant to provide a general sense of the cost of the devices.