Welcome to ExoskeletonReport.com! If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The terms ‘Exoskeleton Report’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America and The Supreme Court of the United States.
Would thus be available for veteran of the military with bad back injury I would love to be able to go back to work again if I own one of this
Hi Carlos. Exoskeletons for Return-to-Work applications are all the rage a the end of 2021. I am not 100% sure which way this application will shape out. Like an onion, there are many aspects that need to be considered regarding this question. I highly recommend that you reach out to specific exoskeleton developers for their input until more of a consensus emerges on the topic, likely in the near future. The ASTM ET CoE for example is running an RFP on this exact topic.