The rehabilitation utility of the UGO210 Exoskeleton Robot is based on the theory of neuroplasticity. The product provides users with standard gait input and high-quality walking training. The combination of active and passive modes stimulates the patient’s motor potential, enhances proprioception, gradually improves the autonomous walking ability of the lower limbs, and accelerates the rehabilitation process.
- More than 50 integrated sensors to assess the user’s intention and assist them automatically.
- AI Habit Learning
- AI-equipped GPU self-learns the user’s habits to provide them increasingly accurate assistance and protection.
- Machine Vision
- A deep-learning equipped camera accurately judges the user’s intended trajectory and alerts them to protect them from obstacles.
- Gait Assistance
- The step length and frequency of the user is assessed and stride manipulation can be implemented to train improved gait patterns.
- Cloud Data Storage
- Usage metrics and analysis are automatically uploaded to a cloud dashboard to assist therapists with improvement tracking.
- Training mode
- Single joint training
- Balance training
- Battery: 18650 automotive-grade lithium batteries
- Battery Life: >4 hours
- Max Load: 100kg
- Max pace: 20m/min
- Noise: <60db
Winner of the 2021 Red Dot Design Award
Hangzhou RoboCT Technological Development Co., Ltd., 7 floor, building 2, 1326 West Wen Yi Road, Cang Qian Street, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, China, http://www.roboct.com/en/home
Exoskeleton Report does not endorse one exoskeleton product over another. The exoskeleton catalog is purely for educational purposes. The catalog is meant to provide an easily accessible birds-eye view of the exoskeleton industry, and a quick method to sort exoskeletons by type and purpose. All prices are approximate and are meant to provide a general sense of the cost of the devices.
This entry has been made with the assistance of Jason Cornell, a data analyst and business consultant.