October 24 - October 25
The 4th International Exhibition & Conference on Human-Augmentation Robots, also known as ExoBerlin, is scheduled to take place October 24-25 (Tuesday – Wednesday), 2023, in Berlin, Germany. The conference this year is planned to be in-person, with no virtual or hybrid option. Even though it is in Germany, the preferred conference language will be in English.
This year’s ExoBerlin will be a joint conference for assistive robotics and cobots. Expected technology topics include:
- Exoskeletons, exosuits, soft robotics, intelligent prosthetics, and supernumerary limbs.
- Wearable sensors, monitoring, motion analysis, and biofeedback devices.
- Discussions on advances in actuators, transmission, and controllers.
- Industrial/healthcare collaborative robots, how to evaluate and deploy them.
- Safety standards for cobots and integration strategies.
Past ExoBerlin Conferences:
- EXOberlin 2022 – Onsite Report
- EXOberlin 2019 – Onsite Report
- 2019 & 2018 Overview of the Conference Presentations, ExoBerlin, link