- This event has passed.
Summer Webinar Series: Medical Systems
August 24, 2021 @ 1:00 am - 2:30 am PDTFree
The EUROBENCH European robotic framework for bipedal locomotion benchmarking together with Wearable Robots and COST Action is organizing a Summer Webinar Series. The project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program. The Medical Systems webinar will include three presentations on medical exoskeletons:
- Wearable exoskeletons for people with a spinal cord injury – Noël Keijsers, Senior researcher at Sint Maartenskliniek (20′)
- Measuring exoskeletons performance: how to combine multiple measuring systems – Matteo Lancini, Assistant Professor in Mechanical and Thermal Measurement at the University of Brescia (20′)
- The process of clinical trials in the context of bringing a product to market – Jean-Louis Constanza, Chief Business and Clinical Officer at Wandercraft (20′)
- Round Table (30’)
The webinar will take place on August 24, 10:00-11:30 (CET) or 1:00 – 2:30 AM (PST) which, unfortunately, is in the middle of the night for those in North and South America.
How to join the webinar?
To attend the webinar, you need to register before August 23, 2021. You will receive confirmation and the link to access the platform a day before the webinar in the e-mail account you registered with. Link: https://eurobench2020.eu/webinar-medical-systems/
- Dr. Noël Keijsers has been working at the Research Department of Sint Maartenskliniek Research since 2005 and leads the researchers of the RevaResearch team since 2017. Within the research, his focus is on the biomechanics of walking of patients from the departments of Rehabilitation and Orthopaedics.
- Matteo Lancini Ph.D. is an Assistant Professor in Mechanical and Thermal Measurement (ING-IND/12) at the University of Brescia (Italy).
- Jean-Louis Constanza, Chief Business and Clinical Officer at Wandercraft.