BrainXChange AExG’s Panel Discussion
October 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT$199
(Group Discussion) Industrial Exoskeletons: Combining the Power of Robots with Human Intelligence and Adaptability
11:00 am -11:55 am, OCTOBER 27, 2021 Part of BrainXChange, Week 4
Industrial exoskeletons have the potential to protect workers by reducing the stress of physically demanding and repetitive tasks, allowing them to be more productive with less discomfort, fatigue, and risk of injury. In this session, enterprise experts discuss how and why they are looking at exoskeleton technology.
- Types of exoskeletons and exosuits (unpowered/passive, powered)
- When to insert an exoskeleton vs. replacing the worker with a robot
- Ergonomic/human factors: Different body types, time to put on/take off the device, sharing devices, etc.
- Short- and long-term impacts of exos on users’ natural abilities, performance, and health
- How to introduce exoskeleton tech to the workforce
- Is there real ROI today?
- Industry standards for wearable robotics
AExG – Automotive Exoskeleton Group. AExG creates an exoskeleton community to openly exchange information. Its vision is to promote a better quality of life tomorrow by supporting the exoskeleton industry today. AExG has its roots in automotive but encompasses values shared by many industries. Find out more about AExG on its new website: https://www.aexg.org