The Marine Mojo design intent is:
- Provide relief from muscle fatigue which decreases the probability of injury and increases the alertness of the crew on small, fast patrol boats.
- This is a wearable purposely engineered and specialized for operating on watercrafts.
- The Marine Mojo is a new iteration of the Ski~Mojo. The design team of 2oKTS+ is not re-inventing the wheel, but instead adapting a well-tested and proven design.
- The Marine Mojo is a passive exoskeleton, therefore has no electronics, sensors or motors. The device is much cheaper to manufacture, maintain and own.
- This wearable is marketable. A single knee repair can cost over $100,000 of medical fees for a navy. This cost can equate to dozens if not hundreds of Marine Mojos.
Exoskeleton Report articles on 20KTS+
20KTS+, 5 The Terrace Mill Lane Sidlesham, Chichester West Sussex PO20 7NA, UK, website
Exoskeleton Report does not endorse one exoskeleton product over another. The exoskeleton catalog is purely for educational purposes. The catalog is meant to provide an easily accessible birds-eye view of the exoskeleton industry, and a quick method to sort exoskeletons by type and purpose. All prices are approximate and are meant to provide a general sense of the cost of the devices.